At Clear Voice One, we strive to make our service to you our top priority. Therefore, any item purchased from Clear Voice One may be returned within 14 days of receipt for any reason, which must be received within 7 days of the RMA issuance. The following applies to all returns:
- Item must be in the same condition as delivered.
- Item must be in its original packaging
- You must email us within 14 days at firstname.lastname@example.org (or call us at (844) 5060-SIP) and we will issue you a Return Merchandise number, you must include this number with a return to receive a refund or credit. The returned item must be received within 7 days of the RMA being issued.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all non-defective returns. A larger restocking fee may be deducted if the returned merchandise is not resalable (for example, a tamper-proof seal broken, the packaging damaged, the product scratched, manual or software missing, etc.).
- Packages refused by the customer will be restocked with a 20% fee deducted from the refund. In addition, any postage due or brokerage fees associated with recovering a refused package will be deducted from the refund.
- In the event the return is due to our error, we will reimburse for return shipping. In any other case, you are responsible for shipping costs.
- We recommend that you insure your shipment, as you will not be reimbursed for product that does not make it back to Clear Voice One.
- Authorized returns will be processed within 7 business days (business days exclude weekends, holidays, and the day the package is delivered) of when they are delivered. Unauthorized returns, refused packages and undeliverable packages can take up to 3 weeks to be processed and may be refused or restocked with a 20% restocking fee.
Residential Phone Service: Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors.
HIGH SPEED INTERNET REQUIRED
RATES EXCLUDE LOCAL SALES TAX, SURCHARGES, AND FEES
Alarms, TTY, and other systems may not be compatible. 911 service operates differently than traditional phone service, your billing address will be registered as your 911 address. If you move or use your phone service in another location you must contact us to update your 911 address on file. Failure to update your 911 address will result in your call being sent to the wrong 911 center and can result in additional 911 fees of up to $350 per 911 call.
Return/Cancellation Policy for VOIP Service & Products: We want you to be completely satisfied with your service. If you are not satisfied with your service you may cancel at any time. If canceling in the first 30 days contact us for an RMA number and return the equipment to us for a full refund less Shipping and Handling both ways. There are no refunds on the monthly service fees after 14 days, but if you cancel during the first 14 days and have used less than 500 minutes you will receive a full refund of the monthly service fees. If you have used more than 500 minutes or after 14 days the monthly service fee is non-refundable. Activation fees are non-refundable. If you cancel your service after 14 days and before 6 months, we charge a $10 fee for each external phone number.
Shipping Policy: In general, products that do not require additional configuration are shipped within 2-3 business days. Products that need to be configured may require an additional 1-2 business days for shipping. Ground service delivery may take 1-5 business days after shipment. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Credits: Credits will be issued after our office receives, inspects, and processes your return; however, your credit card company determines when the issued credit will be reflected in your statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles.